Keeping up with the latest pickup innovations can be tough. To help you keep track Hard Working Trucks recently asked OEMs to tell us about their best work truck options.
Dave Sowers, head of Ram Commercial Marketing, went a couple of steps further and listed both features and options for Ram trucks and vans. Here’s his list:
- Light and heavy duty truck – available factory spray in bed liner for protecting the business’ investment under harsh working conditions
- Light and heavy duty truck – bed lighting to make working in and around the bed easier in low light situations
- Light and heavy duty truck – crew cab in-floor storage for storing common work items out of the way
- Light duty truck – Four Corner Active Level Air Suspension: lowers up to 4 inches for easier loading and unloading, automatically load levels with payloads up to GVW, and allows for lowering to connect trailers.
- Light duty truck – Ram Box Cargo management system (weather tight, lighted and power locking with the doors) maintains 49 inches between the bed walls for loading quads and building materials, but making better storage use of the space above and fore and aft of the wheel wells.
- Heavy duty off road – Power Wagon disconnecting sway bars, low range transfer case, 12,000 lb. winch and locking axles for businesses and agencies needing access to the most demanding terrains
- Chassis Cabs – right and left side PTO in 4X2 and 4X4 configurations allows the ultimate in flexibility, including industry unique under-deck mounted compressors, pumps, and generators
- ProMaster City – 60/40 rear doors for improved visibility and better curb side loading and unloading
- ProMaster vans – lowest load floor height by 6 inches, highest standard cargo height (65 inches), nearly vertical side walls widest cargo area.
See more: http://www.hardworkingtrucks.com/ram-reveals-summary-of-options-features-for-its-trucks-and-vans/